Saturday, May 14, 2011

Twas' The Night Before...............................

............................. a birthday party!  I always find myself excited the night before one of my children's birthday parties.  Celebrating their birthdays always takes me back to the special memories of their arrival into my life!  So especially on the night before their 1st Birthday, I find myself feeling like a child on Christmas Eve! 

So here I am late at night giddy with anticipation of celebrating our youngest tomorrow!


The Birthday Princess is sleeping peacefully, unlike her mother who sits up feeling so happy to have this sweet 1 year old in her life and remembering all the details of her arrival.  All 36 weeks, that is!


The presents from her mother and father and 3 brothers (they each picked out a gift to giver her) are wrapped and waiting in the living room. 


Homemade and Hand decorated cake is all ready for her to taste!

All the Pink party plates, cups, napkins and decorations are waiting to deocrate the house.  Announcing the festivities of the 1st year celebration!



Her Party Dresses are all hung and waiting to help her to look her best for the day!  Hold up!  Wait a minute!  Did I say Dresses?  Yes, Ummmmmm I did.  I think 3 dresses should get us through the day?  Okay so mommy is just way to good of a shopper!  First we have the formal party dress, she will greet guest in this dress and stay in it for a bit, maybe the first hour or a little more.  Then there will be her main dress for the day.  And 3rd the cake eating dress!  Can't have her getting one of her super fancy dresses all messy, so a girl's got to have a dress for eating cake right?




Her sweet spring sweater dress, the main dress for the day!

Okay well here is to hoping now that I have shared my silly excitement, that maybe I can get a wee bit of sleep before it is time to get up and start celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment