Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Favorite Things!

And little people!  I think my friends that know me, know I am a happy person.  I take great joy in what makes me happy!  And what makes me happy first and for most are my 4 precious children.



3 Boys


One


Two



and Three


 and one little Fairy Pixie Princess




And yes, this guy here makes me very happy for all the sassy Irish in him!


I also have a fondness for Chaos and Fur, meet are current furry family members

Benny, he has been with us for 8 of his 9 years, he is Trevor's boy and he is a very good dog, stupid but good!


And our Pug Girl Maggy!  


Messy but sweet I even like the birds, they chirp a lot and I like that.  Lubert (blue)  and Feisty (yellow, she's a girl and he's a boy)



Off to make some dinner and get all those boys out the door for cubscouts!  Maybe tonight I will get to go around that crochet circle that will become the head to a doll someday!








No comments:

Post a Comment