Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crochet

I have started blankets before and finished none, I have read books and instructions and made stitches up!  But finally I have some quality time with our dear friend Beverly!  And she got me on my way, so here is hope to I don't forget what I learned before I complete my first project.


This is my crochet teacher Beverly, she is cuddling Fi one of her favorite things to do when we all get together.

 
TinkerBell Doll made by Beverly

So here we have Beverly's doll, hope mine will look half as good!  The instructions and the yarn for the body.  If you look at the insturctions you can see how mcuh I have to re-write it into words I can understand!

 
The top of her head, how long is this going to take?  I will keep you posted, not sure what I will do with her when she is done, a couple of ideas of gone through my mind so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment