Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Off on an adventure

When you can quietly observe your child at play and unobtrusively follow them you get to witness some of the sweetest play time you will ever see.

The other morning my sweet 4 year old was watching TV, when very non-chalantly he reached over and scooted Marigold our Fig and Me doll into his arms.  And I thought how sweet does that look, hurry where's the camera!  Quietly, he mustn't know you have the camera!

So sweet sitting there watching a TV show and just hugging and fidgeting with the bow on her head.

Of course a little boy never sits still for to very long, so when he hopped off the bed, I followed, I was very interested to see what they might be up to.




Hmmmmmmm not getting far, a sit down on the front porch, to check over Marigold's very interesting yarn hair.  I love watching his little hands at work!



Off again, The little dude that has joined them is His buddy Lemon, Lemon likes to go places upside down, for a different look at where he is headed.  And where is this group headed?


Ahhhhh yes off to the Trampoline!  Of course everyone loves a good bounce.

Wow an action shot, I hope nobody gets dizzy!

Everyone is having a good time.


Okay I did finally ask him to hold still for a second so I could get one nice pic of all of them, what a happy cute group!

No comments:

Post a Comment